infeurope S.A. is looking for a “Bid Manager (M/F)” with exemplary writing and communication skills in order to draw-up high quality proposal and tender documents.
Your remit will be to deal with all aspects of putting a proposal together. You will control all stages of the process: initial request, coordination of the bid, producing of the final text. You will work in our “bid management”-team reporting directly to the company management.
You will have to write or review proposals and tenders, with the ability to turn what is often quite technical information into a clear, persuasive and easy to understand document. (bid proposals, case studies, specimen quotations).
The proposals will have to meet the tenderer’s technical, financial, legal and contractual requirements while respecting the planning and cost constraints. In accordance with a call for tenders, you will have to define the best structure of the proposal and produce the final document.
You need experience in working in a business and IT environment and understand the motivation behind commercial buying decision.
You will make a risk analysis for each bid and you have to make win/loss analysis after bid conclusion, keep track of the result and analyse this result. A thorough understanding of European/International Institution business services from a similar role is desirable.
Profile and qualifications
- at least 3 years experience in working with International Organisations or European Institutions,
- university degree in computer sciences, economics, business administration or equivalent by experience,
- perfect command of English is mandatory (native speaker level),
- French and/or German would be a distinct advantage,
- hard and pro-active worker with excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal),
- able to operate independently and in a team with sense of responsibilities,
- ability to turn “raw information” provided by technical experts into well articulated proposals,
- ability to work effectively on multiple, concurrent projects being able to work to deadlines,
- certification from ITIL, PMI or Prince2 would be a distinct advantage,
- very good command of MS Office suite.
- an interesting work environment in a multinational team;
- regular training courses and certification tracks (technology and methodology) in the framework of our CPD – Continuing Personal Development programme;
- the possibility to actively contribute to the further development of the company;
- performance related salary.